外汇论坛 外兔财经

开启左侧

布林线的15条基本运用规则

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-10-4 09:18 | 显示全部楼层
https://www.y2cn.com
最后,感谢haoshayu朋友提供的指标。我刚刚才下载。有了测试结果,一定会向大家报告。感觉这个指标有个好处,RSI参数如果选择7(小的时间段),则基本可以省略b%。而采用14(天图以上),则可以省去再开一个RSI的窗口。
另外,用haoshayu 朋友提供的指标,发现英镑可能存在一个数百点的机会!贴出来,大家一起验证。
注意第一个红框(RSI和KDJ已经背离),即使没有胆量抄底,在RSI(14)上穿布林带中轨,同时KDJ冲出超卖区时介入,也至少有150—200点的盈利!
棒天图10月4.gif
发表于 2005-10-4 10:52 | 显示全部楼层

再次谢谢锈剑!学习中

楼主| 发表于 2005-10-4 10:54 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 zhou008008 于 2005-10-4 10:52 发表

共同进步!

感谢"作汇不懂汇 "的探索中的努力!

希望我们能够更好的应用知识

[ 本帖最后由 xiujian 于 2005-10-4 10:55 编辑 ]
灯青卷黄平生慰,
但看西窗半垄竹!
发表于 2005-10-4 11:01 | 显示全部楼层
等待中.
颈线是一定会抽一抽的........
发表于 2014-11-6 20:46 | 显示全部楼层
vic:
发表于 2014-11-10 05:32 | 显示全部楼层

hermes carre pas cher 8619

I am not a doctor but can state that since using the Brain Sync audios on myself I have become more in control, alert and I believe more creative as well.I tried the technology on my 85 year old father. He had a stroke in 2000 and has been bothered with a pain in his arm which the doctors could not find a reason for the pain he complained about. After listening to the audio programs he has not had the pain in his arm.I believe this field of study will produce some awesome results! From the comments from the various companies doing research and development, the audio programs do produce some very desireable results.Hi David,I can vouch for the effectiveness of Brainwave entrainment.
They re very good about . We always shade to the precautionary side. If Kevin says This guy can t play,hermes carre pas cher, he can t play. "They came really hard at us and we were not skating really well," Therrien said. "A lot of credit goes to the Leafs for the way they performed in the first period. I thought in the second period,hermes birkin 150 000, our transition was much better, we started to skate and we started to play our game.".
"Works of art are a Trojan horse,hermes borse usate, underneath the surface is a personal point of view or a deeply held philosophy from the filmmaker that keeps everything at the foundation level going," Knight explained. "For me, Tony and Graham,hermes 2000 prezzo, what really sparked us was this idea of family, because we were all fathers of young children. We were struggling with that thing all parents struggle with,giacconi moncler, which was trying to find that elusive balance between family and meaningful work.".
But consider this: when it comes to your contacts,hermes borse a tracolla, location is everything."It's usually in the bathroom on the counter next to the soap dispenser,piumini moncler outlet 2014," notes student Hannah Flick,moncler outlet ufficiale, who volunteered her case for the test. "I thought it would be interesting to see what I'm putting in my eyeballs."Bathrooms are dirty places, and multiple studies show even the most troubling germs can travel. What floats up into the air,hermes borsa, must come down on something else,hermes birkin lime, anything from hairbrushes and toothbrushes, to your contact cases."It can become aerosolized," Dr.
相关的主题文章:

hermes carre maharaja 2159

hermes bracciali uomo 7680

moncler 5 outlet 5029

hermes carre prezzo 8590

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版 Mobile Version|Archiver|关于我们 About Us|联系我们 Contact Us|Y2外汇论坛 外兔财经

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 04:33 , Processed in 0.056334 second(s), 23 queries .